A driver is a program that has control over a specific device that is attached to your device. For your devices to work properly, it should be made sure that the driver compatible with your device is at its best. When faced with any kind of driver problems, contact the Dell Support Team to help you with your issues.
First step in dealing with any driver issue is to update your driver. To accomplish this, follow the procedure given below.
- Under the device manager section, open the properties tab.
- By modifying resource settings, you can update your driver.
It is recommended that, for all your Dell devices, use the drivers available from the Dell website.
Every time you reinstall the Operating System, drivers for all devices attached should be updated appropriately. Updating the drivers will help u with increasing the performance of the device and expanding compatibility. Installing drivers from an unknown could corrupt the Operating System. It could also cause performance issues, blue screen errors and in rare cases it might cause unusual shut downs. It could also infect your device with malicious software.
Sometimes, it could happen that, it is the device that is corrupted and not the driver. This can be solved by looking into your Device Manager.
Follow the steps as shown below.
- Open the control panel window in PC.
- Open the device manager tab.
- If you encounter an exclamation point, a question mark, or a yellow triangle against your device, it is most probably due to the faulty functioning of your device.
Otherwise, it’s the problem with your device which can be fixed easily by installing the appropriate driver for your device. The model’s make and number should be taken a note of, as it is required to find a fitting driver for your device. The Driver Update Tool makes all of the above said easy by updating your drivers automatically.
Although these steps are simple but even after the specified instructions if you are not able to resolve the problem then kindly contact our Dell Support Team via our Dell Support Helpline Number 1-800-958-239. Our experts in this matter will guide you through every step and fix any issue related to your Dell.
It could be an urgent requirement for your Dell device to reboot if it is hanging, unable to perform efficiently or can not handle basic operations. Rebooting is also known as Factory Restore. It is implemented on every laptop for fixing these issues, getting your device in its earlier position.
Below is one of the methods of rebooting:
1. The simplest method of rebooting a Windows laptop by clicking on the Start button and selecting ‘Turn Off Computer’, ‘Reboot’ and then ‘Shut Down’. If you have a device that can be turned on,
2. CTRL + ALT + DEL simultaneously on keyboard. You will see a small window appearing. From the drop down select the ‘Shut Down’ option. Then choose ‘Reboot’ or ‘Shut Down’.
3. You are required to perform a hard shutdown if the mouse is not responding to the commands. Although Dell devices lets you shut down the laptop by using power switch. Hold the button for next 5 to 10 seconds and everything will shut down.
4. You are required to go to source directly if the power button is not working properly. Just remove the plug from the laptop and use the battery. It means no power and instant shutdown.
5. Follow any of the method mentioned in 2, 3 and 4 steps to make sure that you get the RAM clear before turning it on again. It will also enhance the device’s performance.
In this way you can easily reboot the Dell laptop.
Call Dell Support Sydney number 1-800-958-239 for more details about the device and the rebooting process at Sydney
Our technical support team is here to assist you with the device without waiting for you. You can reach us by calling at Dell Technical Support Number 1-800-958-239 . You can also connect with the experts via live chat or email.
Dell Laptop & Desktop built to offers world-class reliability with its innovative features and technologies. Dell has come with up some of the exciting designs in laptops that include edge-to-edge screens and color choices.
They are Dell XPS 15 and XPS 13 that covers almost everything you think should be in your laptop device from display to carbon-fiber interiors and the 13-inch slim model for even better performance & appearance.
Dell Technical Support for laptop & desktop also a bit improved than other brands,; you will get a complete assurance of tech support on all Dell products.
But, to make things right is not the only concern, the processing & faster resolution of queries matters a lot when it’s about troubleshooting Dell devices that can be solved by calling up Tech Support Australia Number 61-283206005 for all round help on different laptop, printer & desktop problem.
What if you have spyware or a virus in your Dell Laptop?
The common most steps to detect that a PC have virus or spyware is:
Your system starts working slowly
Antivirus scan has detected a virus or spyware
Getting annoying pop-ups when even you’re not online
How to have help on these issues?
First of all you need educate yourself on how to resolve and prevent spyware issues
Secondly, keep a check on your PCs parental control settings
Turn your Internet security to block pop ups
Getting a Right Troubleshoot for Issue Resolution
To provide better quality support services for Dell laptop extreme tech issues, let give a chance of help to third party support to get the right troubleshooting test services in your environment. The Dell Support Australia offers an extensive array of services for support on laptop & desktop Problems. Just give them a call on (+61-283206005 for Australia).
The offering from a third party tech support provider includes quality services that majorly serves Dell consumers’ needs as well you’ll be get the best technical help that fit your budget at the same time saves your time.
Also read our another blog here : How To Protect Your System From The Viruses & Other Threats
- Common Dell Computer Problems
- Fix common Dell issue
- How to Troubleshoot Dell Laptops
- Dell Laptop PROBLEMS!