Many of you have blocked the pop-ups for your browser so that you do not get unwanted pop-ups while surfing. While there are various occasions when we need the pop-ups to enable. So, in this post Dell technical helpline is providing really easy steps to turn-off the pop-up blocker. You can follow these instructions step-by-step and disable the pop-up blocker for various web browsers. If still you are not able to turn off the pop-up blocker in your Dell system, then immediately call the Dell support number as they will provide you with the immediate solution. They are very highly trained and have deep technical knowledge. So, they will not take much time resolve the issues related to your account.
Follow the steps to turn-off the pop-up blocker for different browsers:
1. In the upper right hand corner, click on the ‘WRENCH’.
2. Click on the ‘Settings’.
3. Scroll down to ‘Privacy’ and click on the ‘Contents Settings’.
4. Scroll to ‘pop-ups’.
5. Check the box near ‘Allow all sites to show Pop-Ups’.
6. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button.
1. From the Mozilla Firefox toolbar, select ‘Tools’.
2. A drop-down menu will appear and select ‘Options’.
3. From the Options dialog box, select ‘Content’.
4. Now, uncheck the ‘Block pop-up windows’ radio button to disable all the pop-ups.
5. Select ‘Close’
1. Click on the ‘Tools’ menu. If you do not see a menu press ‘Alt+T’.
2. Now, click on the Internet options’ and after that click on the ‘privacy’ button.
3. Here, uncheck the box near to ‘Turn on Pop-up blocker’, under the Pop-up blocker.
4. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button.
1. In the menu bar, click ‘Safari’.
2. Click on the ‘Preferences’.
3. After that, click on the ‘Security’ tab.
4. Finally, uncheck the box next to ‘Block pop-up windows in the web content selection.
By following these easy steps you can easily turn off the pop-up blocker for various web browsers.
For any help call On Dell laptop support number 1-800-958-239