A driver is a program that has control over a specific device that is attached to your device. For your devices to work properly, it should be made sure that the driver compatible with your device is at its best. When faced with any kind of driver problems, contact the Dell Support Team to help you with your issues.
First step in dealing with any driver issue is to update your driver. To accomplish this, follow the procedure given below.
- Under the device manager section, open the properties tab.
- By modifying resource settings, you can update your driver.
It is recommended that, for all your Dell devices, use the drivers available from the Dell website.
Every time you reinstall the Operating System, drivers for all devices attached should be updated appropriately. Updating the drivers will help u with increasing the performance of the device and expanding compatibility. Installing drivers from an unknown could corrupt the Operating System. It could also cause performance issues, blue screen errors and in rare cases it might cause unusual shut downs. It could also infect your device with malicious software.
Sometimes, it could happen that, it is the device that is corrupted and not the driver. This can be solved by looking into your Device Manager.
Follow the steps as shown below.
- Open the control panel window in PC.
- Open the device manager tab.
- If you encounter an exclamation point, a question mark, or a yellow triangle against your device, it is most probably due to the faulty functioning of your device.
Otherwise, it’s the problem with your device which can be fixed easily by installing the appropriate driver for your device. The model’s make and number should be taken a note of, as it is required to find a fitting driver for your device. The Driver Update Tool makes all of the above said easy by updating your drivers automatically.
Although these steps are simple but even after the specified instructions if you are not able to resolve the problem then kindly contact our Dell Support Team via our Dell Support Helpline Number 1-800-958-239. Our experts in this matter will guide you through every step and fix any issue related to your Dell.
A safe mode is an option which allows you to access the limited set of files and drivers of your laptop. Safe mode in your Dell laptop allows you to troubleshoot problems related to the programs and drivers that prevent your laptop from functioning properly.
So, if your laptop is attacked by the virus or any driver fails to work, then you need to boot your laptop to safe mode in order to troubleshoot the problem. To boot the laptop in safe mode, follow the instructions given by Dell technical support number 1-800-958-239.
Booting The Dell Laptop In Safe Mode
1. First, take out any floppy disc, CD or DVD from the laptop. Now, restart your laptop by clicking on the ‘Start’ button at the bottom left corner of the screen and then click ‘Restart’.
2. Now, you have to boot to ‘Advanced Boot Options’ before the window is loaded on the laptop. To load the advanced boot options press the F8 button continuously for few times when your laptop starts up. This will open the safe mode of the laptop. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, it means that you have gone past the boot options menu. In this case, you need to restart your laptop again and press the F8 button again.
3. This will open the Advanced Boot Options menu on the screen. Select the ‘Safe Mode’ option by using the arrow keys and press the ‘Enter’ key.
4. Make sure that you are log on to the laptop with an administrator account.
5. Now, you have entered the safe mode in your laptop and you can perform any task to resolve the problem.
To exit the safe mode, you just need to restart your laptop again and allow it to boot normally. You can call the Dell customer care number 1-800-958-239 if any problem arises while following the steps.
These days, the laptops are made with a complex yet convenient technology, which can face issues sometimes. However, these issues can be dealt with properly if the technicians use the right ways and equipment. There can be various problems one can face with the laptops, though the most common problem is not being able to connect the Wi-Fi on the laptop.
This can be easily fixed by following some steps or by seeking expert help by dialing the Dell laptop helpline number. The call will be received by the best professionals in town, who will work together to resolve your issues. In this article, we will be talking about how to resolve the Wi-Fi connectivity issues with your laptop.
How to get rid of wireless connectivity issues in the laptop?
To begin with, always check the wireless connectivity modem first. You must see of the modem switched on or not for it to work properly. If it is not working properly, you can call your local operator to get this fixed quickly. Here are some more steps you can try –
- You can try to get your laptop closer to the wireless connectivity modem to see if the connection gets better or not.
- If that does not work, you can check if you have installed the latest driver in your laptop to enhance the connectivity.
- You can troubleshoot problems by right-clicking on the network icon, which is present on the taskbar.
- You can even try resetting the network settings to see if that helps.
Resolve your issues by calling on Dell contact number
Dell is known to provide the best kind of customer services to ensure that their clients do not face any kind of problem with their brand. However, if the customers are facing issues with their network settings and the wireless connectivity, they can call on Dell number Australia to get the issue resolved.
For any technical support you can any time call Dell helpline number 1-800-958-239
Read our another blog here : How to Restore your Factory Settings? – Dial Tech Support Phone Number for Help
Are you someone who lives in Australia and owns a Dell product? Then you might be wondering who to contact in case your Dell laptop or computer starts giving you trouble. Luckily for you, the Dell Support Australia is a group of experienced professionals who fix or repair anything and everything that might be wrong with your machine. Not only do they service and repair laptops and computers, but they also fix printers and other gadgets.
About Dell Support Australia
Dell Support is a group of technicians based in Australia as the name suggests. They have been in this business since the past four years and are extremely experienced and good at what they do. They understand the problems that might be faced by regular users and how difficult it could be if their Dell computers, laptops or other gadgets were to stop working or giving any trouble. The problem with the machine could hamper a person’s work as most of the world’s work today is being done on computers. From offices to restaurants, almost everyone is dependent on computers these days. So, because they understand how urgent your situation might be, they make sure that they are available for you to contact them at any time of the day on the Dell support number Australia.
It is necessary to service your machine from time to time to ensure its proper and smooth functioning. The Dell Tech Support team makes sure they work instantly and efficiently to give only the best results without keeping one waiting for too long. They are a hard working and well-reputed group of professionals who are experts in handling any kind of issue. You can contact them on the Dell Support number that is a toll-free number and is available 24×7.
Read more here…