If any of us buys the computer, the first thing which comes in our mind is the protection of that system. It is very necessary to protect the system from the threats that attack our system and make them really slow. To avoid this situation, users opt to install antivirus on their systems. To keep their system protected, first users have to know about the threats and malwares. Malwares are the malicious software which can be in the form of adware, virus or spyware. They use to affect the performance of the systems. Most of the virus comes from browsing the internet sites. If you want to keep your systems protected then have a look at the guide provided by Dell support.
1. If you have a Dell system, then check if the security system is installed on your computer or not. To check the security software, you must check the ‘System Tray’ present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. The Dell system users can install the antivirus on their system to keep it protected. You can install the antivirus on your computer. There are various anti viruses available in the market such as Norton, McAfee, Avast and other software.
3. Another way to remove virus from your Dell system is to run the ‘Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool’. Run this program and it detects and removes about 80 to 85% of viruses from the system.
4. You should make sure that your Microsoft security feature is enabled.
5. You should perform a regular system scan. This will help you to keep your system free from viruses. Your antivirus should be up to date for best results. Updated software has high virus definitions and protects the system well.
After following these steps, if the problem of virus still remains in your system, then you can contact the Dell repairs Perth team. They are highly trained and experienced and will resolve all your issues in a quick time period.
While following these steps if you are facing any technical issue you can call Dell Australia support number 1-800-958-239
- Simple Steps to Protect Your PC from Malware & Hackers
- ways to avoid viruses and spyware