A safe mode is an option which allows you to access the limited set of files and drivers of your laptop. Safe mode in your Dell laptop allows you to troubleshoot problems related to the programs and drivers that prevent your laptop from functioning properly.
So, if your laptop is attacked by the virus or any driver fails to work, then you need to boot your laptop to safe mode in order to troubleshoot the problem. To boot the laptop in safe mode, follow the instructions given by Dell technical support number 1-800-958-239.
Booting The Dell Laptop In Safe Mode
1. First, take out any floppy disc, CD or DVD from the laptop. Now, restart your laptop by clicking on the ‘Start’ button at the bottom left corner of the screen and then click ‘Restart’.
2. Now, you have to boot to ‘Advanced Boot Options’ before the window is loaded on the laptop. To load the advanced boot options press the F8 button continuously for few times when your laptop starts up. This will open the safe mode of the laptop. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, it means that you have gone past the boot options menu. In this case, you need to restart your laptop again and press the F8 button again.
3. This will open the Advanced Boot Options menu on the screen. Select the ‘Safe Mode’ option by using the arrow keys and press the ‘Enter’ key.
4. Make sure that you are log on to the laptop with an administrator account.
5. Now, you have entered the safe mode in your laptop and you can perform any task to resolve the problem.
To exit the safe mode, you just need to restart your laptop again and allow it to boot normally. You can call the Dell customer care number 1-800-958-239 if any problem arises while following the steps.
Dell Laptop & Desktop built to offers world-class reliability with its innovative features and technologies. Dell has come with up some of the exciting designs in laptops that include edge-to-edge screens and color choices.
They are Dell XPS 15 and XPS 13 that covers almost everything you think should be in your laptop device from display to carbon-fiber interiors and the 13-inch slim model for even better performance & appearance.
Dell Technical Support for laptop & desktop also a bit improved than other brands,; you will get a complete assurance of tech support on all Dell products.
But, to make things right is not the only concern, the processing & faster resolution of queries matters a lot when it’s about troubleshooting Dell devices that can be solved by calling up Tech Support Australia Number 61-283206005 for all round help on different laptop, printer & desktop problem.
What if you have spyware or a virus in your Dell Laptop?
The common most steps to detect that a PC have virus or spyware is:
Your system starts working slowly
Antivirus scan has detected a virus or spyware
Getting annoying pop-ups when even you’re not online
How to have help on these issues?
First of all you need educate yourself on how to resolve and prevent spyware issues
Secondly, keep a check on your PCs parental control settings
Turn your Internet security to block pop ups
Getting a Right Troubleshoot for Issue Resolution
To provide better quality support services for Dell laptop extreme tech issues, let give a chance of help to third party support to get the right troubleshooting test services in your environment. The Dell Support Australia offers an extensive array of services for support on laptop & desktop Problems. Just give them a call on (+61-283206005 for Australia).
The offering from a third party tech support provider includes quality services that majorly serves Dell consumers’ needs as well you’ll be get the best technical help that fit your budget at the same time saves your time.
Also read our another blog here : How To Protect Your System From The Viruses & Other Threats
- Common Dell Computer Problems
- Fix common Dell issue
- How to Troubleshoot Dell Laptops
- Dell Laptop PROBLEMS!