It could be an urgent requirement for your Dell device to reboot if it is hanging, unable to perform efficiently or can not handle basic operations. Rebooting is also known as Factory Restore. It is implemented on every laptop for fixing these issues, getting your device in its earlier position.
Below is one of the methods of rebooting:
1. The simplest method of rebooting a Windows laptop by clicking on the Start button and selecting ‘Turn Off Computer’, ‘Reboot’ and then ‘Shut Down’. If you have a device that can be turned on,
2. CTRL + ALT + DEL simultaneously on keyboard. You will see a small window appearing. From the drop down select the ‘Shut Down’ option. Then choose ‘Reboot’ or ‘Shut Down’.
3. You are required to perform a hard shutdown if the mouse is not responding to the commands. Although Dell devices lets you shut down the laptop by using power switch. Hold the button for next 5 to 10 seconds and everything will shut down.
4. You are required to go to source directly if the power button is not working properly. Just remove the plug from the laptop and use the battery. It means no power and instant shutdown.
5. Follow any of the method mentioned in 2, 3 and 4 steps to make sure that you get the RAM clear before turning it on again. It will also enhance the device’s performance.
In this way you can easily reboot the Dell laptop.
Call Dell Support Sydney number 1-800-958-239 for more details about the device and the rebooting process at Sydney
Our technical support team is here to assist you with the device without waiting for you. You can reach us by calling at Dell Technical Support Number 1-800-958-239 . You can also connect with the experts via live chat or email.